I. Introductory Provisions
- · VIP member refers to our customer, a person, who accesses the website, accepts the Company’s terms and conditions by creating the user account and engages in the Mercurio VIP club.
- · Visitor refers to a person who “merely” browse our website but is not a VIP member yet.
- · User is an umbrella term for both, the VIP member and the Visitor.
Besides the aforementioned, we will also use other terms as defined in the TCs.
1. The Company is the provider of MERCURIO, an online education & mastermind project focused on cryptocurrencies, crypto asset, and trading. The data processing is conducted both on the Website and in the Telegram VIP group as defined below.
II. Processing and Protection of Your Personal Data
1. Processing of personal data by us or authorised third parties starts from the moment a User becomes a VIP member, fills in e-mail address to subscribe to our newsletter and/or by browsing the Website.
2. We solely carry out processing of personal data collected directly, consciously and voluntarily from the User. The User shall provide only complete, exact, true and up-to-date data regarding the User.
3. The User who provides us with personal data of another person is liable for lawful handling of the data (the User is the data controller by himself in such case). The User, handing over the data, declares that by doing so the User does not infringe the privacy of those third parties.
4. We process the following types of personal data – name and surname, username, billing address, other billing details where necessary, e-mail address and IP addresses of User devices used for browsing of the Website and its VIP user section. For the purposes of provision of support to the Users we might also process other data disclosed by the Users in their request or in the course of its solution.
6. By default all the data mentioned above are processed for the performance of the contract (orders management, organisation of the VIP member (account) section of the Website as well as the VIP Telegram group, customer help and customer support, provision of information about technical and organizational matters etc.). E-mail addresses and IP addresses are furthermore processed due to our legitimate interest (provision of information regarding the MERCURIO project, security activities i.e. to avoid unauthorised use of VIP member accounts as well as system log analysis).
7. Personal data according to the previous paragraph that are processed for contract performance are generally processed for up to 1 year (corresponding to the limitation period) regarding the data of the Visitors / for the time of subscription to the MERCURIO project and 1 year after the end of contract regarding the data of VIP Members. Data processed due to legitimate interest of the Company are processed for up to 2 years. However, we might process (only) relevant data even after such period expires for the maximum of the duration of the limitation period as a necessary precaution against the disputes arising from the provision of our services where such data, communication etc. may be used as an evidence.
8. We also believe we have a duty to provide the Users with as relevant information about the MERCURIO as possible. Based on the scope of our legitimate interest and/or User´s consent the IP addresses can be maintained by web analytical tools to evaluate website traffic and User’s behaviour in online environment.
9. The aforementioned personal data shall be disposed of immediately after the expiry of the period or cessation of the lawful basis for processing of such data.
10. We do make substantial effort to prevent cases of unauthorised processing of the personal data by third parties, however, we shall not be held liable for any damages caused by such unlawful processing of the data by third parties.
14. The data shall be processed automatically as well as non-automatically. Users will not be object to automated decision making.
15. If the User thinks that his data is not processed in a proper way, e.g. unlawfully or in a way that is privacy infringing, he can:
Ask us for the explanation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exercise right to object processing based on legitimate interest (II. 5) and ask for a removal of the unlawful situation via e-mail on email@example.com (e.g. by blocking, repairing, renewal, addition, or disposal of the data). We will decide about the objection without undue delay (no later than 30 days). The User can always use the right to help guaranteed by the data protection authorities (you can find a list of data protection authorities available in EU at http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080).
16. The User has a right to ask and request what data and how are processed by us by sending a request e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. The User is obliged to inform us about any changes in User´s personal data (with or without the previous request made by us) to achieve processing of up-to-date data.
III. Closing Provisions